Sunday, May 30, 2010

World Trade Center



I am working on some pictures for the Gatheration this year and ran across these pictures we had of the World Trade Center. Sorry for the quality--these were NOT digital, I had to scan them. If you click on the pictures you can see them better.




This was the view out of our OLD place in 1998

Little did Liza Ben know that those big towers would be DOWN in 2 years!! It is so sad to think that nothing has been built there as of yet. I know it is coming, but taking way too long !!!

Jonathan was this close to the 911 event. I can only imagine what it would have been like had we still been living in our apartment. We woke up every morning to those towers for 2 + years.  OF course we will NEVER FORGET !!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment