Sunday, May 9, 2010

Monday Morning

Sure hope all you Mothers that read this have a great day !!!  I know I had one, even though I did have to cook, and am NOT close (in miles) to my 3 wonderful children!!! Steve bought me some roses and they are beautiful. I will put a picture of them up later today.
 I just got off ICHAT with Bo, Cyndi, Olivia and Eli!!!!! Had a nice chat and it sure was good to see them. The kids are growing up too fast !! I need to go see them !!!!!St. Louis will be MY FIRST stop when I come back to USA !!! 


This morning I am having some ladies over for lunch.  We are also going to cover our tea boxes. Should be a fun time, now if Ralphie will just stay out of the way. He could get GLUED to a BOX !!!


A random sign seen in Tokyo !!????



No comments:

Post a Comment