Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Perfect ice ball and other drinks!

We have a place that not far from here where Steve has his own "keep"!! That is one night he was drinking too much and talking to the bartender. Next thing we know Steve is plopping down about 200 bucks for his OWN bottle of wonderful Scotch---to be 'kept' in this wonderful bottle, to have when ever he wants to come in.  They will pour this smooth scotch over their PERFECT ice balls they make by hand right in front of you!!
 I am sure that says----- "Steve-san"
 The PERFECT ball of ice!!!

Made by Kana-san with a smile!!

Surprisingly we have been back to this bar twice now with friends, so we can have a small taste of the smoky scotch!!

I am sure you have heard us talk about the EX-bar, the wonderful German bar we go to, run by Hiroshi, and Horst. Before you leave you MUST have a shot of either lemon (something) or this,,, which I love--only ONE shot--and it has a spicy flavor to it. 

That is half of Horst's face behind it!!








No comments:

Post a Comment