Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Joplin

Oh my I am so happy I had heard that Mandy and girls were safe. When I woke up this morning and saw the pictures coming out of Joplin it broke my heart, and had me STUNNED!!!!  I can not believe the damage this has done.  


I wish I was there to help, but all I can do is offer prayers to all.
I am also seeing where there is a huge chance of severe weather in south central Kansas tonight. That includes Winfield and Ark City. Ya'll take precautions, and be smart!!! As much as I like exciting weather when it does hit so hard in someone we knows hometown it makes it all the more heart breaking.


The stories coming out of Joplin are gut wrenching to say the least. I am now convinced a tornado of that size 'sounds like a freight train'!!! 


I am going to bed now, and am hoping for the best for you all!!!! I love a good thunder storm but NOT that big of a tornado!!! SCARY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment