I just went to the 'grand opening' of TAC!!!! Ohhh ok,, they scaled it way down due to the earthquake/tsunami, and I can certainly appreciate that.
We walked in about 645,,(started at 630), there was NOTHING but a room full of Japanese!!! GRRRR,, can you say Tokyo AMERICAN club?????
The president of the club,,,, rose to give a toast?? !! ha ha,, NO such luck,, he READ a horribly written speech in a monotone voice, and NOTHING up beat at all!! I am wondering WHY we pay the price we pay,,,,(you do not want to know) for an AMERICAN club in Tokyo!! This guy,, was HORRIBLE, and to top it off our Ambassador from the US stood up ,, and he was almost as bad!!!! His name is John Roos.
I figure if I sound off on my own blog, I will be hesitant to sound off on the TAC board!!!
OUR President of the TAC ----READ his entire 15 minute speech, and STUMBLED on WORDS!! Ohh, my I am so upset about this.... it is HORRIBLE
We have a fantastic new building, and they are just running it in the ground~~!! They are letting Japanese in by the droves,,,, and have lost the true meaning of AMERICAN CLUB!!!!
Enough said,, I am done,, but it is my blog, I can do what I want!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment