Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Pictures

We finally received some of our pictures we worked so hard to have taken. We did not have the co-operation of Emily Jo at all !!! She was not in the mood for having her picture taken, and it stressed us all out. But I do think we still managed to have a few shots worth keeping. It is so seldom we are able to all get together!!! Plus we are growing!!

Jonathan and Jens baby will be joining our group by the end of this MONTH !! We are all so excited, for lots of reasons. We have no clue what this baby will be, AND none of us but Jonathan and Jen know the name of the baby!! They have not given ANY hints so it will be a big day for us all.
I am arriving in the USA on March 24th,,, me and Ralphie. I am going to be there for 3 weeks. I have to be around when this new little Butters enters the world. Steve will come ASAP,, but it is just not do-able right now for him to come to the USA and wait on a baby.

I am trying to do better at posting on here. Now that we are settled in our apartment, and trying to re-discover Tokyo I will have more time.

Next week I am taking a class on "When you have guests in Tokyo". Should be interesting and hopefully I can show everyone that visits us over here a good time. The following week I am going to Yokosuka. The US George Washington, naval carrier is docked there. We will have lunch on the ship, and it should be a great place for some good pictures.

I have some pictures of Mother and Daddy I want to share with you all too. They will come after I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment