A typhoon hit Okinawa yesterday and we were thinking we might get at least a little storm. The wind howled for about 10 minutes along with a few drops of rain and that is all!!!
We learned on Friday the click click no picture no sound on our 6 year old tv means death!!! We will not be buying a new one here in Japan. Then today my laptop started acting up... No mouse.. Reboot...blue screen!!! So off we went to Apple!!! Luckily I was able to get a Genius appointment this afternoon!!! It is now in the "apple hospital" being diagnosed. I had backed it up!! It is either a lose cable or a fried hard drive!!! Good thing my birthday is this week!!!! Ha!! We will wait for a diagnosis which hopefully is by the end do the week. Needless to say I am not a happy camper. The desktop has become the tv and now all I have is the I-pad. We do not have a screen for the mini Mac....that was connected to the now broken tv!!!
Now you have our day.
I go on a river rafting excursion on Wednesday. Should be a lot of fun
No comments:
Post a Comment