Ralphie and I were riding up to the 8th floor from the sub basement ----after a long walk. The elevator stopped on the first floor, and in stepped about a 40 year old Japanese man, I had never seen. However that is not unusual, most of the time we are in the elevator alone. When the door opened he kind of jumped back----"Sumimasen"!!! I said, "di jobi des". He proceeded into the elevator--then put a key in--to go to the top (12th) floor. Now the 12th floor is a penthouse, and they also have their own elevator around the corner of the building. No wonder I had never seen this man!!! I was looking down--talking to Ralphie, and the man says.,,,"Excuse me, my shoes are very dusty,,,, was in a new building this morning!!"... HA HA,, Like I cared about his shoes,,, OR the fact that they were dusty.
OIJ!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment