Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hong Kong

We had a great time in Hong Kong,,,, about 1 day too long. I really could NOT live there. There is a such a HUGE difference between Japan and China!! I am not sure how I did it in Shanghai!! I deserve a MEDAL for that!!!
Hong Kong becomes very confining to me. Oh yeah,,, I had a taxi driver from HELL in Hong Kong. I was going to a market kind of out of the 'chaos' of the city. He was taking hills, curves at about 50 miles and hour, with NO slowing down. I was clutching on to the 'oh shit' handles in the back seat!!! I was so glad to arrive in one piece!!
  Watch for SPITTLE!! ANOTHER thing about China,,, SPITTERS!!!
I believe I could dress better than that!! Geezee what is this????

 See the poodle?? I am surprised the dog does not have his own Iphone!

Need a FUR?? This is HONG KONG, I bet it does not get below 60 degrees there!!

I am sure Mother would LOVE to have this purse,, reminds me of her purple one!!!

Here is a link to the rest of the Hong Kong pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment