I can not believe how fast November and now December is racing by!!!
I am not real sure why, guess I am keeping busy, plus our weather has been fantastic. I watch the KC morning news at about 8 pm my time and see where you have all already had 10 and 5 degree weather.
We went out with our Australian friends Gio, and Karen. They were here when we were here earlier and Karen is the one that works for Deloitte, Gio her husband is a partner with E & Y. They are great people and have both have always been my favorite.
They are going on an unbelievable trip starting on the 21st. They are flying to Sydney, spending a week there with family, flying to LA for 3 days, then Las Vegas for 2 days, flying to London for a night, Oslo Sweden for one night, and their final destination----about 30 miles from the ATARIC CIRCLE!!! They are going there to see the Northern Lights!!! Karen has done so much research for this trip. They are staying in a small 'hut' right on the water. There is no guarantee they will even see the Northern Lights either. Supposedly they happen about every 28 days, (they are staying there for 4 days). They will have about 4 hours of daylight!!! Steve and I just shivered as they told us about their trip. I know this is one trip I want to see ALL the vacation pictures of!! Should be a great trip.
Here are some pictures of the Northern Lights, it really is quite the experience.
This week I am going to do more research on Siem Reep Cambodia so we do not miss anything.
Stay warm all !!


No comments:
Post a Comment