Ralphie and I arrived in Tokyo without any problems on Saturday night around 5 pm. We were off the plane in nothing flat, luggage was waiting on carousel, (the way it always is and the way it SHOULD be). I took Ralphie over to the Quarantine office and they scooted him away. I went through customs, was making my way up to the Quarantine office to pick up Ralphie when my phone rang!! It was STEVE !!! So good to know we would soon be back together again. Sooner than I THOUGHT!! HE was at the AIRPORT !!! I was so happy, he met up with us in the office while they checked out Ralphie. Within 10 minutes we were good to go and off we went to catch a train home. We arrived at home around 7 Friday night. So good to be home. I was not tired at all, even though I had not slept on the flight at all. I was too tired to unpack though so went to take a long hot bath in my bath tub!! It felt so good !!!
We were both in bed Saturday night by 10 pm and I still did not think I was tired. I did not read 5 minutes before I was out!!! We both slept until 10 am on Sunday. I spent the day unpacking, and putting things away. We ended our Sunday with a dinner at Lawrys and one of the best bottle of wines I have ever had.
My only down thing now, is my SLINGBOX is not working!! Well it is working the audio is just static and I can not watch it. I had Betsy mess with it some on Sunday night...even though I KNOW she did not want to bless her heart she is always trying to help us out. I will have to stay up late tonight to call Slingbox in California to see what we can do about this. I was so wanting to catch up with Dancing with Stars!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment