Friday, September 24, 2010

Still in USA

I am on my last week here in good old USA. It sure has been a fun time, from the Gatheration, to Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Kansas City, St. Louis, I have had a great time. It is time to go back to Tokyo though, I must admit. I am needing my own bed, and back to meeting new people in Tokyo.

Today I am keeping Sydney Jane again. She keeps getting booted out of daycare for what they call,,,,"explosive diapers"... ha ha ,,, I have had a blast keeping her, and it certainly has been a joy. I know it is going to stress Jonathan and Jen out --because they are going to have to figure something out about this. She is just fine--but state law requires them to be out for 24 hours once it is determined they have had a 'bug'.
Jonathan started his first week of his new job with CBIZ this week, so he has not been able to come home, and Jen has patients to see this week. They are going to do some phone calling this week end and have a plan in place for when it happens again.

Steve left for Berlin this morning and will be there until Wednesday of next week. I know he is ready for me to come home. He is tired of being alone at night and I can not say that I blame him.

Sorry it has taken so long to post,, but I will be back on it,once I land in Tokyo.

I am going to Winfield this week end, for a final time to say my good byes, and have some porch time at Mother and Daddys.

No comments:

Post a Comment