I am going to kill it !!! Even though it does not speak my language, me and her counterpart, the dryer are going to go round and round if something does not GIVE !!
This small appliance has been replaced once, due to a small leak. I was still new here --figured I would let them know there was a small bit of water on the floor. They made the biggest deal about replacing this ASAP !! Before I knew it I had an 'army' of 'engineers' up here, and a translator !! They replaced the washer, and were up the next morning putting my 'cheat stickers' on it. She STILL does not wash right, and the dryer is about the sorriest excuse I have ever seen for an appliance.
I kid you not--I can put 3 pairs of jeans in the dryer, and 4 hours later they are still tumbling in this darn thing, and NOT DRY !! Do not get me started on TOWELS. My cleaning lady comes once a week, and changes the sheets on the bed, she is here for 4 hours, and starts the washer when she first gets here, and the dirty sheets are STILL NOT DRY when she leaves!!
So due to all of this, I am sending everything except socks and underwear to the cleaners, and they are NEXT if I do not get the 'hang' of these two 'appliances' !!
I 'get' the toilet, rice maker, fridge, dishwasher, lights, alarm system, front door chimes, and the vacuum cleaner (when I HAVE to use it). But this darn washer and dryer----GRRRRR !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment