Friday, December 11, 2009

Good bye View



I am not so sure I thought the end here was coming this soon. I am by no means sad about it but we have had a great 3 years here!!!! Some lovely sunsets that we enjoyed EVERY time we saw them. We both realize the view we had was awesome and cherished it every time. We have had lots of friends come in and out our door to enjoy the view with us.
As we go into this last week here, we will certainly appreciate the calm view we have . In the winter time, I must admit the view of the city is so 'crisp' and clear. I have my tripod set up and am going to try and get some good shots!!





1 comment:

  1. What wonderful memories - kind of sad to hear you write about THE END :(

    ReplyDelete