Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Evening

Steve has been working almost as much as I have EVER IN MY LIFE seen him work. YES,, almost as much as he did in Japan!!

Today was the first day this year, he has not worked on Saturday and Sunday. Obviously I let him do what he wanted to do, but then again this IS Valentines Day. He went for a haircut and came home with yellow roses, but then informed me he did not have reservations anywhere for tonight.
We managed to get into Lighthorse, (imagine that!!) for a wonderful dinner!!! Have you ever heard of PEEKY TOED CRAB????? ----IPhone comes in sooo handy !!! Anyway it is like the caviar of crab. Steve had it and it was wonderful. GOOGLE it if you really want to know what it is.
Also, I will tell you I wrote my first poem to Steve !!! I will not share it with you all ---but he LOVED it !!! and it RHYMED !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment