The way the fall INSTANTLY asleep in the subway, young or old!!
The beautiful flower arrangements that are everywhere!!
Beautiful Azalea ikenbana arrangements in hotels. This is at the Okura, and it is gorgeous!!
The odd fashion statements EVERYWHERE!!
The beauty of the trees, this is an early plum blossom tree not far from our home.
The wonderful 'routine' of maintaining a place. Here they are cleaning out the drains in the apartment----weather they need it or not!! We have NEVER EVER had a slow/stopped up drain here EVER!!
The cute way they kindly tell you to 'mind your manners' in the subway
Random pictures of USA stars, on who knows what kind of product. Robert De Niro is now promoting a face mask???
The packaging of ANYTHING, everything is wrapped so perfect for your convenience in getting it home. Here is some washi paper I had purchased at Tokyo Hands. All neat and wrapped with a nice little handle on it for me.
The cute little 'nothings' on the street, that are NEVER broken, or harmed in anyway!!
What's more to say?? I will NOT miss the Nigerians on the streets of Roppongi though!!
Love looking out night or day to Tokyo Tower!!
Of course our beloved Ex Bar, and Horscht!! We will for SURE miss that place!! Truly a place 'where everybody knows your name'.
I am sure there are more---I will keep you posted!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment