Or as Diney says, we are going to Poo-ket!!!!! I love that!!!
We leave early tomorrow afternoon, Ralphie will be picked up in the morning to go to his 'spa'!! He is very excited, he knows when suitcases are on the guest bed, SOMETHING is up. I am sure he is thinking---"well, I either have to go in that stupid bag, look at my parents feet for 15 hours in a tube that makes a lot of noise--- OR--- I am going to the land where I can play with other dogs my age, and be pampered with a bath, ear cleaning, and finally have my nails trimmed!!
We spend tomorrow night in Bangkok near the airport and should be at our hotel by 9 am Saturday morning. We have 11 a.m. appointments at the spa. MASSAGES PEDICURES MANICURES!! Here we come!! Also those little fruity drinks, great bottles of wine and fantastic company!!!
We have 2 bottles of Cakebread, and 2 bottles of Frogs Leap, packed,,,,we better NOT have them confiscated!! I know we WOULD in USA,, but chances of that happening to us in Asia are slim!! I do not want to be on that show,,,,"LOCKED UP ABROAD".. My goodness if you ever get a chance to watch one of those,, they are scary!!
Have a great New Year all, and will be in touch when I can!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment