Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NOT my usual happy 'family' post,,, WARNING!!!



What a SNAKE!! He even looks like one!!!!
Every time I hear of ANOTHER prominent person in politics, business, or out in the public eye,----I say to myself,,,"SURELY not!!! NOT again!!! DON'T these men pay attention??!!! 

Guess not,,,, I do not want to get into a political snafu on here, but this is so ridiculous!! I must admit I am one of the ones totally mesmerized--- on the information as quick as I can get it. (I am looking for THE supposed DICK-ture on the web,, but so far have not found it. ) matter of time I am sure!!! 

 When this first broke, I thought,,, oh come on,, he has always been a clear thinking, and what I assumed to be---- astute member of Congress. I lived in the NY area, and saw him on the news all the time!! He was always so high and mighty, and I remember when Spitzer went down--- he was one of the only ones to speak up about how wrong that was!! I could delve into some back articles and find the exact quotes, but I am not wasting my time on it, and Sasstimes does NOT need any backing up of FACTS!! ha!! 

This is just my opinion,, and the sad thing about is,,, JUST when you think you will NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN,, it happens!!! WHO ever you believe put you on this earth,,, must be laughing at the way MAN and yes I mean MAN!!!!!,,,, has let this MEMBER----ruin his reputation, family life and embarass the United States of America!! It is deplorable!!!  

Arnold Schwartzenegger, Eliot Spitzer, Mark Sanford, John Edwards, Larry Craig, Jim McGreevy, Newt Gingrich, and Bill Clinton,,,, all different circumstances, but for SURE in the public eye, and in charge of tons of money, WAKE the F*** UP!!! I am DONE!!!!


See those darling, smart children at the top of this blog???? I would NEVER encourage one of them to EVER go into politics!! It is a sad day--in USA when this happens, and it happens way too often!!!

WHY in the HELL would any family, or friend encourage a loved ---one who has the smarts and strength--encourage them to go into POLITICS???? What a MESS,,, it is so shameful----I find myself at a loss for words when the rest of the country is making fun of US politics. Well--- when you have the kind of people we have running our country, I am DONE DEFENDING!!! 


IDIOTS!!! Pure and simple IDIOTS!!! 
I am done and must admit I feel better---thank you Sasstimes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment