Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winfield


I  came to Winfield on Monday to spend the week with this family. 


Mother and I have spent most of it making curtains for Betsy bedroom, laundry room, and basement. I have also made some tentative plans to go to Naples and see Angel the week of the 12th.  That is still in the works but should be firmed up soon. Mother and Daddy are also going to go and spend the week with Buddie and HE.  Should be a fun time.


There is no word on when we can go back to Tokyo. It is really frustrating, but have resigned to the fact that I will just have to wait it out.  Steve is in New York and Washington DC this week and will be home on Friday.  I am taking Daddy to a doctors appointment in Wichita on Friday then will go on to KC and spend the week end there with Steve.


Our un-settleness goes on and onnnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment