Thursday, February 24, 2011

USA bound!!! We are on our way in an hour. This is us at the glass park in Hakone last week end. It was beautiful to say the least!!


It is gorgeous here today, and we now are packed after Steve had a day from hell yesterday, and did not pack until 11 pm last night. We crawled in bed around 2 am, and I must say I slept pretty good once he came to bed.
We are so looking forward to seeing everyone. I just wish there we could see Olivia and Eli sooner, but I guess the 12th will get here soon, you know the time will fly by.


I looked up online and see that the new Wall Street movie is on the plane so we will both watch that I am sure. Toy Story 3 is also on, and I will watch that. I have heard it is great, and I have never seen ANY Toy Story movie!! YIKES,, I know,, what kind of Grandma am I???


See you all on the flip side!!!
Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome here any time. If you can squeeze in a trip, COME!!!!

    ReplyDelete