Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years Creeps

New Years Eve Steve and I were walking Ralphie around 10 pm. There was a group of girls in this odd place--not by the TV Tokyo--just a weird place they had cameras ready to go any second. Of course I got my camera up and ready,, and this guy pulled into this area!!! I showed it to the girls via the camera and they screamed,,, THATS HIM !!!! I have no idea who it is. But isn't he creepy looking???



What a Person will do for a CRAVING!!


Ok, so then I have this to show you. I have been craving Velveeta cheese. I can make some yummy macaroni and cheese, but only with Velveeta.   I have been wondering about this box here---has KRAFT written on it, says processed cheese, but the box is TIGHTLY sealed.


I know Veveeta is expensive in the USA. But here in Tokyo this block of cheese is 2,400 YEN which is,,,$28.00 and some change!!!!!  So I really needed to be sure. So Ralphie gave it his seal of approval. We shall see when we have mac-n-cheese soon. May have this cheese over broccoli tonight. I will let you know.




1 comment: