Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Will be with you

Momentarily!!!! I know I need to post on here,,, I have not downloaded pics recently,, but I can tell you what I have been doing:

I have met a great friend,,, Sandy,, and one of these days I will tell you here history, but she does TOURS IN TOKYO !!!
I have been to 3 of them,, 2 spas,, and one garden tour. AND yes I have pics of them,,,,, IT is a holiday in Tokyo,,,and Steve and I did Ueno park today,,, with Ralphie!!!! RALPHIE loved it,, but after about an hour,, he was wanting to be picked up !! Crowds do not bother him,, but believe me there was CROWDS!!
I promise,, either tomorrow or Friday I will have pics out. Tomorrow I meet my new little Japanese boy I am "teaching" to read English,,,,,, IT is his second language,,, I am really excited to be doing this. I am sure it will take a few weeks before I take a pic of him,,,, I want to go gentle with him. He is 7 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment