Shhh,, momma and daddy are not watching so decided I would get on this machine that both of them seem to LOVE!!! I think I can figure out how to run this thing>>838130***((( Oops,,,I will get the hang of it in a sec,,,,,**##))@)@)@)
Momma got out MY BAG this morning,,,,,,,, I became soooo excited!! So now I know why I had to go get a short haircut and a bath the other day. I HAVE to be going to see all my relatives in that place we go to every once in a while. I am glad ------it is so HOT here in this foreign country!!!! I can barely enjoy a walk any more. Even if I have to get on that plane, put myself in that bag for so many hours, I will DO IT !! Momma keeps telling me I am going to another hot place--- but it just can not be as bad as this is!!! I hear we will spend a week on a lake, and as long as Roxi is going to be down there, I will be happy. I MIGHT even go swimming!! I hate it that Dad can not go with us the first week, but he will join us in 2 weeks. I hope I can sleep tonight, because I KNOW tomorrow is going to be so exciting!!!
Look at my new haircut,,,, I feel so handsome !!!
See you all REAL SOON !!!
Ralphie
No comments:
Post a Comment