Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TOKYO EVE

We are in a hotel out by KCI tonight. I have had a 'bug' of some sort for the last 24 hours--was hoping 2 pm this afternoon would be the END of it,,, but not yet. I am doing better and am going to have some soup tonight, then hit the bed early. We have to leave the hotel at 515 in the morning. We are first going to Minneapolis----then a direct flight from there to Tokyo. We have already received confirmation from the Quarantine office in Tokyo --they are 'a waiting Ralphie's arrival". So that is good.
Yesterday was spent driving to Topeka to have the USDA 'stamp' put on his papers.
Wish us luck ---I am sure all will go well. IF my stomach would start feeling better, I KNOW we would have a good trip.
Will post again --hopefully--in the hotel in Tokyo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment