Today we applied for our Japanese Visas and we should have them back by Monday. That is a quick turn around. I remember other times it taking much longer than that. It always makes you nervous because they have your passport ! Not so nervous when we are on THIS side of the world.
We are getting closer to HOPEFULLY having all the paper work done on Ralphie. We hope!! I will go to the Vet again on Friday I have some questions for them. I tell you this has not been easy. You would think we were bringing in a rabid WEREWOLF !! I sure hope Ralphie appreciates this !!
We have about another month before packing day is upon us.
We are so looking forward to the kids being here next week. It will be a great break from the sorting, THINKING and deciding we have had to do the last month. I am going to try real hard and not even THINK about the move while they are here.
I hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING !! I know we will !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment