Monday, October 19, 2009

Looking for HOUSING !!

We have now been here almost a week---- looking for a place to live. While it is easier now that we know where we want to be---it is still difficult to decide.

I have looked at about 30 condos------- if you do not think that is exhausting THINK again !! Some of them start to look alike--especially the ones run by the same company . We will find something, and it may not be on this trip,----, but we will get a nice place. I am confident of that.

Steve likes to come and look at them once I have "REVIEWED" them, --- if it is good enough for me,, the CALL him he says !! UGHH !! Ok,, the price I pay for being a 'kept woman' !! Ok, I must say for most of the hours of the day, Steve is in meetings with clients, or work people, so in his defense,, he is NOT sitting at the hotel wondering when I will call !!

More later !!

No comments:

Post a Comment