Sunday, September 20, 2009

A new BABY

She is portable, light, and very smart!!! I am having a little trouble learning my way around her, but I am bound and determined to master her. I got a MacBook Pro--15 inch!! She has everything, and I must say I am really enjoying her. I still will use my big one the most, but when I am traveling I will have "baby apple" with me. I am going to go to a onetoone class tomorrow, to try and master this trackpad. I have always liked a mouse, but this new trackpad does a lot, and so I will give it a shot for a week or so before I hopefully do NOT have to resort to a mouse.

We have had lovely weather here over the week end. Last night we sat out on the balcony after dinner and played backgammon until 1 am!!! I am the CHAMP in case you are wondering !!


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM/SASS!!! WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete