Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It was probably the one and ONLY time I really did NOT enjoy driving!!! I made it home --but it took me 3 days !! THAT is the part I did not like. I drove about 5 to 6 hours each day, and then would have to stop. I did not dare push it. It is amazing how tired you can get when all you are doing is sitting on your butt driving !!

Steve will be back from Bermuda today, and I am ready to get back to a routine.
I had a great time in Kansas, minus a few days.  I could not have asked for a better 'scenario' to have my surgery. Who better to take care of you than your PARENTS??? They spoiled me, fed me what I wanted, and let me rest. 
It is back to reality now. I have finally finished unpacking, and am now going to concentrate on buying some food for the house. 
Hope everyone has a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment